“A book is a dream that you hold in your hands.” – Neil Gaiman.
The perfect way to kick off the week feeling inspired and full of wonder – words from Neil Gaiman never disappoint!
Starting my Monday off with a lot of dreams and some good energy. Early morning exercise -> Journaling -> Blog Post (what I’m doing right now – 8:45am) -> Reading -> And I’m ready to crush the week!
Some of my goals:
- Write 2 new short / microfiction stories.
- Finish filling out the backstories of the two protagonists in my current WIP.
- Review and edit the main plot arc of my WIP.
- Outline the first 3 chapters of my WIP so I can start drafting in a couple of weeks.
- Finish the book I’m currently reading (Shadow of Night) and start the next one on my to-be-read list (Nevernight).
- Sleep a lot.
There’ll be a few other things that pop up I’m sure, but these are the most important ones.
Happy Monday, everybody. Don’t forget – it’s the best day of the week.
What are your goals this week? Write them down – it’s the best way to start the process of bringing them into existence!